Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Things I Dig About SMC

     Hey there! This is just going to be a quick little blog about the things that I truly like here at SMC. Recently, I entered the iPhone world and have been obsessed with Instagram. Like so obsessed it is kind of sickening. So this little post here is mainly going to be of pictures that I have taken over the past couple of weeks of things that I truly love about SMC. Some things do not have pictures, but I promise once I take a picture of it it will either be on my Instagram (SusannaMarie7) or on here in another blog!
 
1: The sunsets. Ohmygoodness, they are amazing. Most of the time I can see them through my dorm room window at night and I absolutely love it.
SO FREAKING PRETTY!
 
2. Right now at SMC, we are in the midst of a MAJOR construction project right through the residence quad. While sometimes it can really be annoying, and loud and just an all around pain in the butt, we know that good is going to come out of it. And how do we know that you ask? Well, the construction workers are literally the nicest people ever. Our floor wanted to show them a little but of support, so our RA decided that we would make small signs that say "Good Work!" and "Thank You!" and we hung them in the window right by the construction site. Then one day we noticed this:
They wrote back to us saying "Thanks for your support! From the Iron Men". I mean really, how much nicer could that get?
 
3: There are some instances at SMC where I just have to laugh. There is one thing that occurred just a few days ago that I truly had to LOL. Just look at this picture:
This is someone's WiFi network name and it just makes me realize that there are things that you just have to laugh about. This is a wireless network that I discovered while riding the bus back from Church Street to SMC.
 
Hope you enjoyed this little montage (for lack of better word). I promise that there will be more to come, you just have to keep your eyes peeled for them!
 
What is Susanna listening to right now? (yes, I did just refer to myself in the third person...)



No comments:

Post a Comment