Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Break!

Hello! As you may or may not you, this past weekend, Monday and Tuesday were our fall break. It was a mighty lovely time. I will take this time and this post to explain a couple of things that went on in my life.
     Originally, I was going to be one of the few people actually staying on campus for fall break. I had a rugby game on Saturday so my mom and dad decided that they would come up to visit instead. After an odd and fortunate chain of events, I found myself in the backseat of my family's Honda driving the 4 and a half hours back to my house. 
The drive home from Vermont is one of the prettiest ones out there!

she loves car rides, except she always falls asleep. 
     Right when I got home I drove over to my best friend's house to surprise her little sister. She didn't think I was coming home for break and was devastated. I walked right in and surprised her so much that she started crying. If that isn't a great 15th birthday present, well then, I am not really sure what is. That night my mom made some yummy pasta, we went into the hot tub and I caught up on some TV shows that I have been missing. After that my bed was calling my name. It felt so nice to sleep in my bed again. 
Zoey loves sitting on the couch and cuddling. She was my cuddle buddy this whole weekend!

      Monday I woke up fairly early, ate some cereal, watched some TV and did my homework. Then, I went to Target. There are no words to describe my love of Target. I could honestly spend hours and hours inside Target. It really is a bummer that there is not a Target in the state of Vermont. But at Target I just bought a few things I ran out of and a few things that I thought I may need. After that, I went home, sat on the couch with my puppy for a bit (don't worry, there will be plenty pictures of her in this) and then at around 1:55 I headed over to my High School. It was so weird being back. They had started re-finishing the tennis courts (AMEN) and it was just really weird not to be parking in spot 21 anymore. As I walked in I saw some of my friends that were still attending the school. It was so nice to see them again. I visited some old teachers that I missed dearly and walked the hallways that I walked for 4 years. It was the weirdest feeling to be back. After that, I went to a girls swim meet. I was only on the swim team my senior year but I fell in love with the sport and the people immediately. It was like my second family and my second home. Even though they lost, they put up a good fight. The new freshmen look promising and the team veterans really held their own. I miss that team so so so much. After that I surprised some more people before heading back to a lovely dinner. My mom made some of my favorites: salmon and mussels, cheesy broccoli and rice. YUM YUM YUM. To make that night even better I went to Peachwave (froyo) with some of my close friends. We ate some yummy froyo and talked for a good hour and a half. Then I went home, fell asleep on the couch watching some documentary on clogging and POOF here I am and its Tuesday! Today I am making the trek back from CT to the 802 with a couple other people.I will let you know how it goes! 
PEACHWAVE!
Oh how I missing swimming so much!
Love and Puppies,
Susanna

What am I listening to??


No comments:

Post a Comment