Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunsets

     So here I am, on a Sunday night, just kind of hanging out in my room. My homework is done, my room is clean (for once) and I have done all that I needed to get done today. But looking around I can't help but notice out the window. If you look out my window past the construction, over Tarrant and over the tree line you can see a beautiful sight, a sight that Saint Mike's holds very dearly. I have to say, out of my 19 years, I have never seen a sunset quite like the ones here at Saint Mike's. Don't know what I'm talking about? Take a look.







See? Isn't it pretty? I guess that is another reason as to why to come to SMC!
Love and sunsets,
Susanna

Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Email me!
Tweet tweet @shigosusanna

What am I listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment