Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Break!

Good morning all. How was your week? Mine went really well. I had a ton of assignments due last week, but other than that it was great! On Monday, it was my birthday and my amazing floor mates decorated my door for me. The rest of the week went by very quickly and soon enough I found myself sitting in a seat on the MegaBus to Hartford. It was really nice to be able to take a break from school and head home for a little bit! I was so excited to see my parents and my puppy, Zoey! I got home around 1 pm on Friday and later that night my aunt and uncle came over for dinner. Saturday also went by really fast. I did a little shopping with my mom then went to my friend's house for a little birthday party for him. Yesterday, I was on a train bright and early to NYC and that is where I currently am now! There will be another post (probably on Wednesday) about my adventures in NYC!
Zoey was so excited that I was home!

Hope this week is amazing for everyone! I will write more soon!
Love and spring break,
Susanna

Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Email Me!
Tweet me @shigosusanna
Leave a comment down below!

What am I listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment