Thursday, January 10, 2013

I love...

All things do have to come to an end eventually. And by that I mean winter break. We are nearing the end of this time, so sad I know, but I am actually really excited to go back. I guess I am just going to sort of build off of my last post on this one. Being away from SMC has taught me a lot. It has taught me how much I truly value my time there. How much I love my new friends and how much I truly belong there. You know, one great thing that I have found about being a blogger is that I get to interact with the incoming class of 2017. I love hearing their stories and how excited they are to be apart of the Saint Mike's family. Last night I got a lovely question from one of the new members of the class of 2017 asking what my favorite thing about SMC was. Honestly, I did not have an answer. And no, it's not because I couldn't think of anything, I just couldn't think of one particular thing. I love the two trees on the library lawn that look like they are dancing in the wind at night. I love how people hold doors for you. I love how the squirrels that wander around campus are basically our college pets. I love rugby. I love all of my professors. I love the construction (even at times I despise it). I mean, the list can go on and on.
     So, to sum this up in a short(ish) way, I love SMC. And yeah, I know, you are probably all like "ok, we get it. You like SMC" but it's true and I want everyone to love it as much as I do. So here is another congratulations to all of the accepted students of the class of 2017, I hope to see you next year!
Love and......love?
Susanna

What am I listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment