Monday, January 14, 2013

First Day of Spring Semester

     Again, I apologize for the lack of a creative title, but I honestly could not think of a creative way to put it. Today, as some of you may, or may not, know was the start of the Spring 2013 semester. Crazy how fast time flies for a first year. I mean, just think about it. I feel like it was just yesterday that I had moved into Lyons 4 North, started the crazy process of Orientation weekend, then started my first college classes ever. And that brings me to now. Sitting on my bed, looking out my window at the construction, typing this to tell you about my first day. I know, you are probably thinking, "Susanna, it is only 11 o'clock, what do you mean you are going to tell us about your first day?" Well, on Monday and Wednesdays I only have one class. That class is Philosophy at 8 am which means that I am done for the day at 9:35. Kind of nice, right? Well it is. But my Tuesday and Thursday are going to be nuts. I will probably tell you about those tomorrow.
    Now onto Philosophy. For me, I am really only taking it because it fills a requirement. In simpler terms, I have to take it. The professor for this class is James Amsbury and he seems like an awesome professor and from sitting in class on the first day the class already seems pretty interesting. I also have this class with two girls on my floor, Colleen and Emma, which I think is great because we always have a study buddy if necessary. After Philosophy I went to breakfast with Mar, my roommate, Candice and Keri. And that brings me to now. Picture me, sitting under a blanket on my bed, typing this while listening to Passion Pit and Colleen complaining about too big puffy winter coats. Sounds fun right? Well it is. Happy first day of the semester!
    Love and firsts,
Susanna

Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hi?
Email Me!
Tweet Tweet! @SusannaMarie7

What am I listening to?


No comments:

Post a Comment