Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

     So Friday is swiftly coming to a close. Like soon. But ya know, gotta do what ya gotta do I suppose. Typical Friday Favorites coming at ya. Here are some things that I have been loving this week.

ONE// This version of Jealous by Nick Jonas. I will be the first person to admit that in the awkward middle school days I was completely obsessive over the Jonas Brothers. Like I'm totally not kidding. It was a scary obsession. I (thankfully) grew out of that phase, but I mean, come on, have you seen Nick Jonas lately?! He's just so darn beautiful! But anywho. I heard this version of the song and I totally fell in love. Check it out below!!


TWO//Snow! Yes, it has finally entered into winter here at SMC even though winter doesn't technically start for another month or so. We got some snow last night, and by snow I mean a dusting that was practically gone by the time I stepped out the door to go to class, but hey, snow is snow right? It makes me super excited for Christmas time (AKA my favorite time of year). I cannot wait for the Christmas lights on the library lawn trees!

THREE//Tours. I have been giving a TON of tours lately. There is just something about them that instantly puts me in an amazing mood. Today I had people on my tour tell me that it was fantastic and it really just makes me want to cry because it is so kind. I believe that if you truly love what you do then it isn't work and that is how I feel about tour guiding and blogging. PS- shout out to everyone who read my last blog post (SMC Truths read it HERE) it currently has over 150 views which is INSANE. So thank you to everyone because you are all amazing!

FOUR// Yes, another music pick. But seriously, if you have not listened to Hozier you need to stop what you are doing immediately and listen to him. Holy guacamole. I'm obsessed. It is the type of music that will instantly put you in a better mood and his voice is just heavenly. My favorites have to be Jackie & Wilson and Someone New.


FIVE// Holiday drinks. 'Tis the season to be basic and freak out over the red cups at Starbucks. I love Starbucks, I really do but there is not one in walking distance from campus so I find myself going to Dunkin Donuts quite often. Tonight I tried the sugar cookie coffee and it was surprisingly good. I am really interested to try the snickerdoodle one and my favorite salted caramel hot chocolate is back so that makes me one happy lady! (PS- they also have cronuts at DD which I am really interested to try out. How are they? Lemme know if you have tried them!)
If this doesn't put you in the Holiday spirit than I don't know what will! 


     So there we have it, all of my wonderful favorites for this week (and last week....I think).

Love,
Susanna

Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Email me! HERE
Tweet tweet @shigosusanna
Instagram @shigosusanna
or leave a comment down below!

What am I listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment