Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Motivation: Transitions.

     Spring is finally here. It is actually really funny because most days it is only about 50 degrees and you will  still see people walking around campus with shorts and t-shirts on. I suppose that is what you get when you go to school in Vermont. Winter started a little early here and boy was it a doozy. It was bone chilling cold for the majority of November, December, January, February and March. The change in season is a much awaited change and I am so glad it has finally arrived. 
     To go along with the changing of the weather (thank goodness!) my blog has undergone some changes as well, as you have probably noticed. When I first started writing almost 2 years ago (wuuuuuttttt) it was kind of a collection of random things. There were some posts about my room, some about my classes and some about life. It soon became a place for me to just talk to people about anything and everything. Sometimes I give school tips, life tips, music reviews, makeup reviews or just talk about life. I like the place that my blog has started to move towards.
     As you can probably tell, I have started a couple of "theme days". Actually, I only have one, but hopefully in the near future I will add more. Monday Motivation is a way for me to just talk about certain themes and how they relate to my life at the moment. They almost always end up connecting to something SMC because, well, that is currently where I am located/living/loving. 
      I basically just go off on random tangents of things. But its whatever. I enjoy tangents. Just trying to keep you on your toes, ya know?
     While this blog changes all too often, be it its content or appearance, one thing is for sure- it follows me throughout life and perfectly mirrors all of my changes; all of the ups and occasional downs I have experienced. 
     It is kind of funny how there are some posts that I get a ton of readers and some where it is almost like the post never existed. But, oddly enough, it doesn't bother me. I mean, I totally accept that people don't have to like or enjoy what I write. In my mind I like to think that this blog could be perfect for everyone but that is obviously incorrect. Just let me say that if it may not be your cup of green tea now, it might be your cup of earl grey tomorrow. 
     The coolest thing about this blog is that it is all mine. Sure, I write it for all of you lovely people to read, but writing it is what truly makes me happy (but I am totally happy that when you read it you get happy as well). 
     One thing to keep in mind is that this blog will never have a niche. Sure, I think I am the only blogger for SMC that plays rugby, so naturally, I talk about that a lot, but for the most part, nothing I write makes sense with everything else I write. So if you are still reading this blog- despite what I am writing about- thank you. No matter what I am writing about or whether there is one or one thousand people reading what I have to say, I appreciate you for listening to what I have to say. Thank you again for being with me for all of these transitions. I can't tell you with certainty what the next couple of weeks, months or years, but I can tell you that I am so unbelievably grateful for all of you that have stuck with me this far. 


[all of the rugby ladies are so happy it is finally nice out!!!]


Happy Spring everyone! 

Love,
Susanna

Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Email me! HERE
Tweet tweet @shigosusanna
or leave a comment down below!

What am I listening to? 



No comments:

Post a Comment