Thursday, April 25, 2013

Almost the End

     Well, this is weird. We currently have less than 2 weeks left of this school year and I have entered into freak out mode. This week has gone by incredibly fast and it is only going to speed up after today. Tonight is a very busy day for me. I woke up at 7 am this morning to be in Ross Sports Center to help set up the stage for the Macklemore Concert that is occurring tonight on campus. I am BEYOND excited to say the least. It is going to be a blast. Right now, I am sitting in financial accounting. From here, I go to Catholic Christianity and then I have to Media Revolutions and give a presentation. Then I head over to practice and then it is the concert! Crazy day right? Yeah, well its not over after the concert. After the concert, both rugby teams on campus are helping to take down the stage. Then I can finally go to bed after that! 
     Friday's are normally my day off. I don't have any classes on Friday so thankfully I can sleep in. Both rugby teams have games on Friday (Women's at 4 and Men's at 6). From there we will all be heading to the MLK Talent Show which I am really excited to see. I have heard a lot about it and have seen a ton of videos of it on Youtube. Here are some!
The ever fabulous Gabbi singing!

This was the winner last year!

     Saturday, both of the rugby teams are walking in an MS walk before P-DAY. When we get back it is officially P-DAY! P-Day stands for preparation day. Everyone makes tshirts with their friends, sits outside, and takes advantage of the bouncy houses and free food that is placed on the 300's field. There are also musical acts and a sword swallower! I am so excited! This weekend is going to be a blast! 
Some video footage of P-Day 2011! It looks like so much fun!

     It is just crazy to think that my first year here at Saint Mike's is almost over. It feels like just yesterday I was pulling into the parking lot behind Tarrant to pick up my keys to move in. Saint Mike's has honestly become my second home and I could not see myself any place else. I get so excited each day when I look at the Class of 2017 page and see all new SMC family members as excited as I was to come here. I will say to them that the excitement never goes away. I am always excited when I am here at Saint Mike's. 
     One last thing before I go. I wanted to thank all of my readers, without you this blog would mean nothing. Earlier this week I was awarded with one of the SMC Bloggers of the year along with fellow blogger Alex! It was truly an honor, but I would not have received it without all of your support! So thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!

Love and the final stretch,
Susanna

Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Email Me!
Tweet tweet @shigosusanna 
Leave a comment down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment