Sunday, February 15, 2015

Things I Love

     So Valentine's Day was yesterday. Yep. Yep it was. What did I do for Valentine's Day? The same thing that I am doing right now....sitting in bed in a cat onesie. I used to do favorites posts a little while ago, but I kind of fell off the band wagon for a while. But now I am back on and all is right with the world! So this is just a random list of things that I have been loving lately!

ONE// London. OBVI. I mean come on, how can you not love London? It has been a little over a month since I got here and I fall more in love with it every day. Can London be my Valentine? Because I would love that. It is honestly just such a magical city, and I haven't even seen all of it yet!
Kensington Palace at sunset.

TWO// Primark. Yeah, that cat onesie that I have? I bought it there. FOR £5. Like seriously. Primark is a magical place and I have to limit my visits because I cannot walk out of Primark without buying anything. 
So we bought cat onesies... and they are fantastic.

THREE// Music. I have been listening to A TON of music lately. And it has basically consisted of every type of music that you can think of. I have a few favorites from the past few weeks, but I will tell you my top 3! First (yeah I know, I am pretty slow on this one...)  Blank Space/ Style mashup by Louisa Wendorff is absolutely amazing. Now I have to admit, I am not the biggest Taylor Swift fan in the world but I am OBSESSED with this song. The next song is Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes. I don't really know how I stumbled along this song but I have recently been obsessed with it. I think it came up on my spotify for something like that (y'all know how much I love spotify!). It is such a cute song and his voice is amazing! And finally, Boom Clap by Lennon & Maisy. Holy goodness, this song is everything. Their voices are prefect and I think I may like this version better than the original. 






FOUR//  CAMP. Yeah, I know. I talk about camp far too much but IT IS SO SOON AND I AM SO EXCITED. (that is all.)

FIVE// Starbucks Vanilla Spice Latte. Because there is no Dunkin' Donuts here in London, I am left to drink Starbucks when I need my caffeine fix. One day we went to the museum and Starbucks was handing out free sample of this drink and I fell in love. It has been my go to if I am in need of a hot drink!

SIX// This is kind of a double favorite, but it is my two favorite apps currently. Now, it my seem a little boring and kind of dumb but trust me on this, I use both of these almost every single day. They are Google Maps and CityMapper. Both of these apps have basically saved my life while I have been abroad. If I didn't have them, I probably would be very lost right now. 
As you can see, my love for makeup started at an early age. 

SEVEN// I have a deep love for makeup. I collect it and have far too much of it. For Christmas I got a gift card for Sephora and I knew just what I was going to spend it on. I had been in the market for a new foundation and read tons of reviews on a few. I finally settled for the Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Powder Foundation. Now this foundation is a little pricey (about $34) but it is truly amazing. It gives you flawless coverage, doesn't feel cakey and looks like you aren't wearing any makeup. Plus it is great for both oily skin and dry skin. It also takes like less than 5 minutes to apply, so it really cuts down on the time I have to spend getting ready in the morning!
(via)



That's all for now loves! Thanks for reading and another post will be up shortly!

Love,
Susanna

Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Email me HERE!
Tweet tweet @shigosusanna
Instagram @shigosusanna
or leave a comment down below! 

(I'm not putting a what am I listening to in this post because I already put my top songs earlier in the post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment