Monday, October 20, 2014

Favorites

       I thought that today I would just do a little lighthearted quick post about things that I am currently loving. These past few weeks have been insane with midterms so it feels like this is the first time in a while that I have actually had time to myself to breathe a bit.

ONE// This video has been shared on the Internet more times than I can count. I have seen it on nearly all of my social media platforms. People just can't get enough of it. It is so funny and these kids are literally adorable. See what happens when second graders try a $220 7-course meal.

TWO// My classes. Although this semester has definitely been my hardest schedule work-wise, I am really loving it. At SMC we take 4 classes a semester for 4 credits each. Doesn't seem like a lot, but trust me, I am constantly doing work, completing a project or studying for an exam. This semester I am taking:
          Photo Journalism: This is a required class for MJD and probably one of my favorite media classes ever. They give us a really nice camera for the duration of the semester to complete our assignments. Assignments range from portraits of strangers to sports action shots.
          Ethics: This is my upper level philosophy class. It is a really interesting class and makes you think critically about life. Plus I really like my professor!
          Early Latin America: This class fulfills my history LSR (Liberal Arts Requirement). The material is really interesting and Professor Dungy is really nice.
         Race and Ethnic Relations: I LOVE this class. It is so interesting and Professor Bhave is literally amazing. I would suggest this class to anyone!

THREE// Rugby. You knew that this had to be on my life somewhere! This season has been amazing. We are currently 5-0 and going into our biggest game of the season this weekend against Stonehill. All of the girls have been working really hard and it has been great to be a part of this semester. I am really excited for the last few weeks of the season.
line out from our game yesterday against Holy Cross. We won 53-5!

FOUR// Fall weather. Over the past 3(ish) days, the weather has gone from summer to fall. Earlier last week it was about 75 degrees and currently it is around 46. No complaints here though! I was more than excited to break out the boots today. Fall is my favorite season so I have been really excited about the colder weather!
Candice, Pointy, Q and I went to Shelburne Museum on Friday on our day off. I had never been there before so it was nice to experience it while spending time with some good friends!
(photo taken by Candice)

This puppy loves fall too!



FIVE//Chai tea. This has been my go to hot drink this season. I never really liked chai tea before I got to college but now I just cannot get enough of this stuff. All I do is add a little sugar and a little milk and you have a perfect warm drink.

SIX// I have always loved New York City. It is only about an hour or so from my house and it has always been a place that I have admired. Earlier last week I stumbled upon this website that highlighted beautiful images and GIFs of the city. The pictures are magical and the GIFs have the ability to show a fast moving city in what seems like slow motion. Check out the website HERE

Love,
Susanna

Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Email Me HERE
Tweet tweet @shigosusanna
Instagram @shigosusanna
or leave a comment down below!

What am I listening to?




No comments:

Post a Comment