Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm Not Really Supposed to be Doing This....

    Just like the title says, I'm not really supposed to be doing this. In my world, Saturday is rugby day. This weekend was playoff and the winner advances to championships. It was a hard fought game and I am sorry to say that Stonehill will be meeting us once again the the CHAMPIONSHIPS! That's right, we are going to Championships next weekend!!! How exciting is that?! The game was amazing and everyone played so well. It will be one of those moments that I never forget. After the game there was a B-side against Green Mountain College and Champlain. I had a blast playing and had a few great runs. I just wanted a try sooooooo bad, but I know that my time will come to get one. But, now to answer the lingering question that probably sits in your mind. "Susanna, why shouldn't you be doing this?" Well, I have a concussion. But let me tell you, sitting in your room, in the pitch dark with nothing to look at but a blank wall gets old pretty fast. So I figured I would fill you in on a few things that happened this week.
My amazing team. Championships here we come!
 
     There honestly was not anything that exciting (besides play-offs of course). On Friday, I had to register for classes for the spring. Crazy how fast time here has flown by. I got 3 out of the 4 classes I wanted. I am taking Intro to Philosophy, Catholic Christianity and Financial Accounting. I really wanted to get into BU-113 seeing as I am a business major and I need that class, but I could not get into it. So, I started looking at my other options, and that got me thinking of "do I really want to be a business major?" Well, I really like the thought of being a business major, but recently I haven't been so sure. I have been looking into other majors and I have really been liking everything I have heard about the media studies, digital arts journalism major, or MJD for short. So for my 4th class next semester I am taking a 100 level media studies class and I am super excited about it. So who knows, maybe next year this time I will be a MJD major.
     Also on Saturday, after my game, I went to the international festival. It was really cool and I recommend going at least once during your time at SMC. There were many acts and tons of food. It was also really cool to meet some of the international students on campus.
     Well, this blog post has taken me about 3 days to write. I guess that is what I get when I have a concussion and cannot stare at a computer screen for more than 10 minutes at a time without getting a really bad headache. At last now this blog post is finally complete. I promise, when my concussion gets better there will be more blog posts that are more interesting.
Love and headaches,
Susanna
 
Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Tweet tweet- @SusannaMarie7
Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment