Friday, January 3, 2014

Snowed In.



Hello all. Yes, it has been 5 weeks since I last blogged, and I totally apologize for that. Between finals and being home, it was a little difficult. To make matters a little worse, the Internet has been really bad at my house so this is the first time during break that I have actually used my computer. 
     To tell you the truth, I miss school more than words can allow me to describe. At school, it is easy to connect with friends. All you have to do is text them, meet them in Alliot or simply walk to their room. At home, it proves a little more complicated than all of those allow. I mean, you actually have to drive somewhere and gas is fairly expensive down here. But other than that, break has been fantastic. It hasn't been too crazy, but I can fill you in on a few of my high points. 
Such a fantastic concert!

     1. I was done really early with finals this year. It was the first time that I did not have to wait until the last day to come home. To make things even better, the Monday after I got home (the 16th) my mom and I had tickets to go see John Mayer. Let me tell you, it was fantastic. I have been a fan of John Mayer since I was in first grade. Crazy I know. The concert was great and it was lovely to spend sometime with my mom. 

     2. Christmas!! For all of you that know me, you are very aware that Christmas is my all time favorite holiday. I just love everything about it: the food, the family, the cold weather, the presents. EVERYTHING. I just love Christmas. We always do the same thing for Christmas and this year as no different. It was great to see my family and spend time with them. Two days ago we had Christmas with my dad's side of the family. (Christmas Eve and day are spent with my mom's side and New Year's Day is spent with my dad's.) It was great to see all of them and I finally got to meet my aunt and uncle's new dog, Jackson. He was so adorable. 
Jackson!


   3. New Year's Eve. Normally, I don't do anything for New Year's Eve. This year I went to one of my best friend's house and we just hung out. It was me and 3 of my best friends and it was fantastic to see them all again and catch up. We just talked and ate and watched the ball drop and I couldn't have had more fun. Sometimes it is hard to go to school so far away because I don't get to see them all of the time. But it is always good when I come back because I get to hear a ton of stories. 
(l to r: Kelsey, Kate, Me)

     4. SNOW! So it snowed last night- a lot. There is about 7ish inches of snow on the ground. I love snow. I think it is one of the prettiest things there is. My dog, Zoey, is not that fond of it. She would not leave the porch when I let her out. 


     In a little over a week, I will be back at school and I couldn't be more excited. I am so excited to see everyone again and to start all of my new classes. 

That's all for now!
Susanna

Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Email Me!
Tweet Tweet @shigosusanna
or leave a comment down below!

What am I listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment