Friday, January 17, 2014

Back at School!

AHHHHH. I'm back at SMC and couldn't be happier. It truly is home to me. My first week back has been amazing. Classes started up on Monday and I am in love with my schedule this semester. Here at SMC, you take 4 classes a semester. The beauty of it all is that you basically have total freedom with your schedule. Say you are not a morning person. You have the option to take all of your classes starting after 11:00am. Or if you want to get all of them early, you can do that as well. 
     I am sort of a morning person. I say sort of because while I complain about having to get up early for classes, it really isn't that bad once I realize that I have the rest of my day to do whatever I want to do. As I mentioned early, my schedule this semester is pretty sweet.
     Monday and Wednesday I only have one class from 8AM- 9:35AM. So essentially, I am finished with my classes for the day before some people even start. I think it is pretty cool. That class is called Deviance, Norms and Social Control. It is a sociology class and I find it really interesting. Now the major question I get is "what do I do with the rest of my day?" Well, I have rugby practice in the morning of both Monday and Wednesday from 6:15-7:45. After that I go to class. On Monday after class, I will rush to Alliot to get a quick breakfast then run to my room to grab a quick shower. I then will race over to Hoehl to give my weekly tour at 10:30. (schedule a tour HERE). After my tour, I will probably get some homework done, maybe take a nap and do what ever else I want to do. Its pretty nice. 
     Tuesday and Thursday are my busy days. I have class from 8:00-9:35. That class is Communication for Social Good and so far I am really enjoying it. After that I have an hour and a half break to finish homework and get some food before my back to back classes in the afternoon. At 11:30, I have my Reporting for Media class and right after that I have my Race, Gender and Ethnicity in Media class. My race, gender and ethnicity class is by far my favorite. I really enjoy it.
     So far, the semester has been great, even though it is only the first week. I will update you on it more later!

Ta ta for now!
Susanna

Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Email me!
Tweet tweet @shigosusanna
Leave a comment down below!

What am I listening to?


1 comment:

  1. It is really nice to be back at school with full of fun and learning. The regular morning classes are simply awesome in the pleasant weather.It has an advantage of making a person habitual of getting up early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete