Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I'm Still Here

     I'm still alive. I promise. And I haven't forgot about all of my lovely readers either. As you should know, I am working at a summer camp all summer long. On Monday we began the first of 3 two week sessions. I have been placed in a cabin with ten 13-14 year olds and I couldn't be happier. All of my girls are fabulous and I love both of my co-counselors. The job is exhausting but it is all worth it in the end. I love seeing the smiles on kid's faces and hearing them laugh and calling each other family. It makes everything I do totally worth it. While I am here though, I do find myself missing my SMC family. I hear from my friends a lot and it makes me miss school more and more. I cannot wait to be there in a couple months!

For now,
Susanna

Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Email me!
Tweet tweet @shigosusanna
Leave a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment