Monday, February 4, 2013

Smuggs!

     This past weekend I went to Smuggler's Notch and I just wanted to show you all a few pictures! Being a student at SMC is great because we get a $30 season pass through the Wilderness program. It is really awesome and I highly recommend that everyone take advantage of it! Also, as a student, you get 50% off rentals which is AMAZING.

Here are some pictures!

Two of my friends, Candice (l) and Keri (r).

My roommate, Mar, and I!

Q and I were always bus buddies for rugby. We finally got to sit together again!

All the girls!

Candid that Candice took!

The AMAZING view.
 
Want to learn more about Smuggler's Notch? Look HERE!
Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Email me!
Tweet me @SusannaMarie7
 
 
Love and mountains,
Susanna
 
What am I listening to?


No comments:

Post a Comment