Monday, May 23, 2016

Treat Yo Self

     Spring is here, well, I mean, it will be gone shortly (helloooo June!) I think spring is one of my favorite seasons. I love the birds, the flowers and more importantly, spring shopping! I love dresses, sandals, sunglasses and everything else that spring has to offer in the fashion department. Being a recent college grad, the funds are pretty low, but I think that every once in a while it is totally ok to treat yo self. One of my favorite places to do so is ShopSpring.com. Spring is a single shopping destination where people can shop brands directly. They currently work with over 900 brands, so you can always find something that you may like! Here are some of my favorite things that are definitely on my must-have list this spring!

(via)

Spring and summer means dresses to me. Normally, I live in leggings. But when the weather gets warm, dresses are my go to! This is the Ecote Guinevere Open- Back dress. Let me tell you, I'm in love. And the best part, it comes in 2 colors! 

(via)
If I shop for jewelry, I will most often than not walk out of a store with earrings. If I don't put earrings on in the morning I normally feel completely underdressed (even at summer camp). My go-to earrings are just pearl studs, but normally if I want to switch it up, I look for other types of studs. I am totally not the type of person for dangling earrings, for some reason I just really dislike them. I absolutely love these studs. They are the Modern Pearlized Cabochon Stud Earrings. I think I like them because of my slight obsession with pearls, but I also like the gold as it is not something I typically go for.

(via)
My go-to spring outfit is normally as comfortable as I can make it. Last summer I went shopping with my mom for new shoes. I found a pair of light blue Vans and let me tell you, I have worn the crap outta them. I honestly wear them everywhere and I am totally contemplating buying them in more colors. I think these Army Issue Sneakers by SeaVees are the perfect "grown up" Vans. They have an awesome nude material with a black leather detail on the top, perfect for mixing and matching with any outfit!

(via)
Summer is coming, which means it is time to ditch my massive structured black tote and replace it for a light and airy cross-body. To say that I have had my eye on this bag for a while would be an understatement. This mini Crosby Crossbody in nude by Rebecca Minkoff is literally my goals in life. I love the structured look of it while still small enough so I don't have all the room in the world for all the crap that finds a home at the bottom of my purse. It is the perfect summery color, but if this isn't your style, I totally recommend checking out her other bags, I honestly love all of them!

So those are just a few of the many items that are on my wish list from ShopSpring.com. I highly suggest checking out the accessory store, as it is definitely amazing! What are you going to treat yo self with this spring?! 

Love,
Susanna

Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Email me HERE
Tweet Tweet @shigosusanna
Instagram @shigosusanna
or leave a comment down below?

What am I listening to?



No comments:

Post a Comment