Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summertime Lovin'

     Hi all! Yeah, I know, it has been FOREVER since I have written a blog post. I could tell you a lie like I have been climbing Mount Everest or backpacking through Europe, but like I said, that would be a lie. In reality, I have been catching up with friends from home before I head off next week to work at camp for the entire summer. I have to tell you, I could not be more excited to go to camp. This past week I have been up there twice, once on Thursday to help with a field trip group and I was up there today for a camp open house. Both days were so much fun. Today, a lot of the staff was there which was cool to meet the people that I would be spending the entire summer with. Today I also got to meet a bunch of the kids that will be attending camp this summer and their parents. I leave for good next Saturday for staff training for a week and then the campers start coming. This week coming up I plan on packing my bags, cleaning my room, saying goodbye to my friends and unpacking all of my college things that are still packed up in the basement. I know, I'm a little behind on the whole unpacking thing. Other than that,  nothing too interesting has been happening around here, but I am sure in a couple weeks I will have some better things to write about!

Love and summer fun,
Susanna


Questions? Comments? Just wanna say hey?
Email me! 
Tweet tweet @shigosusanna
or leave a comment down below!

What am I listening to?


No comments:

Post a Comment