Tuesday, August 28, 2012

About Me

     Hey there everyone! My name is Susanna and I am a current freshman at the wonderful Saint Michael's College. I am 18 years old and I am from the small(ish) town of Shelton, CT.  This year, I am living in one of the freshman dorms called Lyons. (#L4Nswag). I could not have asked for a better place to live!
     As of now, I am a declared Business major with the hopes of either double majoring or minoring in Theatre. I would love if one day I could work as a producer or casting agent on Broadway! This year I hope to be involved in many things in our SMC community. I hope to some day become a tour guide as well as get involved in Drama club and participate in MOVE activities.
     This blog right here that you are currently looking through, will hopefully give you a little insight as to what being a student at SMC is all about! I hope to give you views and perspectives on everything from dorm living, to activities and events and then from there to the great towns that surround us!
 
      Go ahead, look around!
     Susanna :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment